Rules To Follow Before Submitting Guest Post
- Content must be significant and need to full fill client quarry
- We don’t accept tobacco, alcohol, gambling and weapon related content as well Adult content are strictly banned.
- We just accept quality content only. No trade-off on quality at all. Article or blog should be 700 words at least or progressively and must be written in Basic English. We don’t allow any copyright, duplicate, spam, spin or low-quality content.
- If we get somewhere that you used to copy content, it will be removed by our supervisor with no earlier notice. Your content has to proceed Copyscape to publish on this blog.
- Try not to utilize any organization, individual, and group name on the body of content or post heading area but you can utilize their name as a source of perspective, as for instance.
- DigiTechkorner allows only one hyperlink in the body content.
- Your article will be live after checking by our concerned team member. It will take 2 to 3 working days. Please send us at least 1 relevant image with your article. (You can get free image from online free image stores such as Pixabay, Pexels and Shutterstock etc.)
If you get any issues please Contact us. We will be glad to assist you 🙂
These days we get a colossal amount of the guest post request, we might be deferred to answer messages. You will normally get notification from us within 2 or 3 working days. Here are some normal explanations for not accepting articles :
- Duplicate articles and grammatical error seem like spinning content.
- Article contents are not useful
- Content is too much promotional seem like advertising
Note – DigiTechkorner provides dofollow backlink so don’t add any affiliate link to the content if we get somewhere that you are using then we will ban those links as well your content.