As we all know, email is the way of sending an official message, typically to a group of people or a work-related person. Every email sent to a particular group of people or person for promoting your business is known as email marketing.
The group of professionals who benefit the most from this kind of marketing are freelancers. Freelancers are often seen building their clientele which further helps them earn more for themselves.
Use of Email marketing for freelancers:
As a freelancer, you must know how to get your name and work in front of the right people. You need to have an audience to whom you can launch your services.
- Email marketing is the most cost-effective and time-saving process for freelancers to start up their own business. The goal is to find a broad network of customers, and for this email marketing is the best option.
- More members in the email list will make the process of promotion faster. As an entrepreneur, your email list will help expand your business. By these ways, you can convert the email readers to clients.
- Through email marketing, you will be able to spread your awareness among clients and network better. As it has a vast network, you will be able to know which set of customer clicks what kinds of links.
- As you reach your clients’ inbox, they will have a look at your brand and give a thought about it. By doing this, you will be able to know who is interested in your brand and who is not.
- ‘Slow progress is better than no progress’. Well, email marketing can help your progress. Advertising through email can change the way you promote. This way, you will be able to trace your next move and work accordingly.
- Even after your project completion, email marketing provides the benefit to keep in touch with your previous clients. If you don’t stay in touch with your previous clients, they won’t keep their trust in you. So, email marketing helps to prevail in your relationship with your new as well as old clients.
Some interesting facts about email marketing are given below. These facts might help you achieve what you want as a freelancer or as an entrepreneur.
1) 59% B2B freelancers say email is the most effective mode platform to promote your business.
2) Emails containing emojis, have more chances that it will be clicked. The chances are about 56%.
3) Tuesday is the best day out of the seven days to send your email.
4) About 73% of people aged between 18-24 are likely to open their email at least twice a day on their phone.
5) 28% of consumers would love to receive promotional email once a week.
Thus, here was all you needed to know about email marketing for your freelancing gigs or business. It is clear that email marketing will help you increase your network and get more clients while communicating better with your existing clients.
So did you setup your mail chimp yet?