Nowadays we surf a lot of videos on YouTube and Facebook. There are a lot of videos that are very helpful, inspirational, religious or funny. Facebook is also providing a feature of video as now it is not only the app for sharing your relationship status or any other sort of information, people are using Facebook to watch different videos and the rate of viewing the video on Facebook is more than that of Facebook. Now, Facebook is also providing us with the feature of watching different videos on different plots and with a good quality. Some videos are so good that we want to download Facebook videos on iPhone, but we are not able to do.
Don’t be upset as I will help you by providing some steps to easily download any video from Facebook to your iPhone easily. All you need is a good internet connection in your phone or from wife and enough space so that your video can easily download in your iPhone coz a storage problem in your iPhone can arrive any time. You should also notice that your phone is able to download all kinds of apps from the app store.
Here are some steps useful to download Facebook videos on iPhone :
- Open the Facebook app or browse facebook in safari.
- Watch for the video you want to download in your phone.
- Click on the video and hit the share button to the bottom right of the video. A dialogue box will appear and select the copy link option. The link of the video will be saved in your device.
- Open the app store and search for “documents 6” app and install the app.
- Once installed, open the app and go to the browser section on the bottom right. Enter pickvideo.net website link and hit go. You will be directed to the desired website.
- Now paste the URL of the selected video in Facebook in the bar provided: “enter the URL” and hit go. Further processing is done, and the video is easily downloaded in your iPhone form the Facebook.
- Be patient while downloading the video as it can take time to download depending on the size of the video.
- After saving the video. Drag the video from download video folder to the photos folder and paste it.
Your video will be downloaded in the camera roll section of your iPhone and you can easily get access to the video whenever you want without the required me of an internet connection or losing your data.
With the help of these step, you will get easy access to the videos you want to see other time. If you don’t have any access to your phone or you don’t have any backup after installing the app again. I also think the apple should also provide a feature to directly download Facebook videos on iPhone. As it will make the work easy for us.